“I’m not gonna sit around and waste my precious divine energy trying to explain and be ashamed of things you think are wrong with me.”Esperanza Spalding (via frozendrea)
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people will not feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It is not just in some of us; it is in everyone and as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give others permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”Marianne Williamson (via nirvikalpa)
Signs you aint shit:
-the mere thought of havin to come correct scares, stresses, disrupts, frustrates, outrages you
“You think because he doesn’t love you that you are worthless. You think that because he doesn’t want you anymore that he is right — that his judgement and opinion of you are correct. If he throws you out, then you are garbage. You think he belongs to you because you want to belong to him. Don’t. It’s a bad word, ‘belong.’ Especially when you put it with somebody you love. Love shouldn’t be like that. Did you ever see the way the clouds love a mountain? They circle all around it; sometimes you can’t even see the mountain for the clouds. But you know what? You go up top and what do you see? His head. The clouds never cover the head. His head pokes through, beacuse the clouds let him; they don’t wrap him up. They let him keep his head up high, free, with nothing to hide him or bind him. You can’t own a human being. You can’t lose what you don’t own. Suppose you did own him. Could you really love somebody who was absolutely nobody without you? You really want somebody like that? Somebody who falls apart when you walk out the door? You don’t, do you? And neither does he. You’re turning over your whole life to him. Your whole life, girl. And if it means so little to you that you can just give it away, hand it to him, then why should it mean any more to him? He can’t value you more than you value yourself.”“Love” - Toni Morrison (via wombmanifesto)
“People often ask me questions that I cannot very well answer in words, and it makes me sad to think they are unable to hear the voice of my silence.”Inayat Khan (via mertseger)
“You are not separate from the whole. You are one with the sun, the earth, the air. You don’t have a life. You are life.”Eckhart Tolle (via thefreenomad)
“the spirits who came up with the concept are the gods”uzuri hasina (via uzurihasina)
“i have loved my mother since the first time i opened my eyes in this reality”uzuri (via uzurihasina)
“by the time u read these words
uzuri hasina (via uzurihasina)
i am changed for a better me
i choose too move with the universe
thats what stars do”
9 axioms of Tehuti
1. The Principle of Mentalism: THE ALL is mind; The Universe is mental
2. The Principle of Correspondence : As above, so below ; as below, so above.
3. The Principle of Vibration: Nothing rests; everything moves; everything vibrates.
4. The Principle of Polarity: Everything is dual; everything has poles; everything has itâ€™s pair of opposites; like and unlike are the same; opposites Are identical in nature but different in degree; extremes meet; all truths are but half-truths; all paradoxes may be reconciled.
5. The Principle of Gender: Gender is in everything; everything has its Masculine and Feminine Principles; Gender manifests on all planes.
6. The Principle of Rhythm: Everything flows out and in; everything has its tides; all things rise and fall; the pendulum swing manifests in everything; the measure of the swing to the right is the measure of the swing to the left; Rhythm compensates.
7. The Principle of Causality: Every cause has its Effect; every Effect has its cause; everything happens according to law; Chance is but a name for law not recognized; there are several planes of causation but nothing escapes The Law.
8. The Principle of Growth and Creation: Growth is a manifestation of size altering from one point in time and space to another. Creation is a manifestation of beginning and on to a specific designated point as found in the seed of thought that initiates the idea of creation.
9. The Principle of Breathing: Everything appears to be breathing inward and outward. This appears to be the principle by which one acknowledges life, but in actuality, true life existed before the breath, or the necessity to breathe to exist.” (via uzurihasina)